Refundid’s business model works by charging a fee to our retail partners. This fee is usually a percentage of the total cost of the refund. We work collaboratively with our retail partners to ensure their customers receive the best refund experience possible.
Articles in this section
- How much can I get refunded with Refundid?
- Can I use Refundid if I purchased my order with a buy now pay later service, like Afterpay or Zip Pay?
- What does misconduct include?
- Why do retailers pay Refundid?
- How does Refundid’s business model work?
- Does it cost to use Refundid?
- I want a refund, how do I get one using Refundid?