In the case that your refund has been reversed (return rejected by retailer), the refund amount will be recouped from your nominated bank account which may include the cost of the original shipping label that you purchased through Refundid.
Articles in this section
- Refundid has taken more money than my refund amount
- What do I do if my item is faulty?
- How do I know that my Refund has been approved?
- What should I do if my refund was unsuccessful?
- How can I cancel my refund?
- Why has my refund been reversed?
- Can I use Refundid for exchanges?
- My order was not found, why is this happening?
- Where is my refund?
- When will I receive my money back?